Friday, October 9, 2009

Gotcha!

The other day Emma-Caroline came running up to me with a lizard wiggling in her hand. To my amazement and horror I was thinking a million things at once like "Oh my goodness, there's a live lizard!" and "Wow! Emma-Caroline is holding that thing without any fear!" and "Oh my, that needs to be gotten out of her hands NOW! before she kills it!" and "Yikes! I'm the one who is going to have to get it away from her!". This string of thoughts all occurred within a split second of me realizing and being told at the same time by my friend Sarah E. that the lizard wasn't real. Could have fooled me! And I was! All I can say is, I'm so glad it was a fake lizard and thank goodness for good blog fodder!
Look at this little trickster's face. She was laughing at me! It was pretty funny! That thing wiggles like it is actually alive. Yes it does look fake in the picture.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds funny. Im sure you laughed later after being scared by all of those thoughts. My boyfriend actually has a real lizard and he is quite cute. The only thing I don't like about him is he moves very fast so i'm scared to hold him. He had another one before this one and he slept on me once. He was less curious about the world.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...