Monday, May 18, 2009

So It's Been Awhile . . .

Life has been very busy in the Avery House during this month of May. I have now taken on the embroidery work for a local children's shop as well as a gift and specialty shop which has made me much busier with Josie-Bea Originals than ever before. It's great to have such steady work and I love it! God has blessed me and my family again with allowing my business to grow in this way and thus allowing me to continue to stay home with our girls. Needless to say, blogging has not been on the forefront lately, but it will balance out again. We also just got back from spending some quality time with Howie's mom, my mom and Howie's sister Rhonda in the Smokey Mountains. I will post pictures from our trip in another post. Until then, life is good.

2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

So glad to hear the news. I am awed at what you do. I am glad to hear that your business has taken off so well. I hope you all had a wonderful get together. I can't wait to see all the pictures. Tell everyone hello from me.

Love always,
Aunt Brenda

MaryBeth said...

Glad everything is going well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...