Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Howie!

Today is Howie's birthday. He is turning 8 according to Emma-Caroline, who said when asked how old she thought her daddy was, "Well, Daddy's big, he's even bigger than you, so he must be eight."
Howie is a wonderful father and husband. He works very very hard for our family and has been supportive of me staying home to be with our girls. Howie is a fun-loving dad who would lasso the moon for any of his girls. He is my best friend and I am so happy that I have him in my life.

Howie we all hope you have a very happy birthday. We love you very much!

2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWIE!!!! You are such a special young man. I am so glad you are part of our family. You do take care of your family to the highest degree. Thanks for all you do.

Hope your Birthday is very special. Have fun. I love you too.

Sincerely,
Aunt Brenda
From Memphis, Tennessee

MaryBeth said...

Happy Birthday! Hope he had a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...