Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Josie-Bea Originals!

For the one year birthday of Josie-Bea Originals, she has gotten a new look! Come take a peak at www.josie-beaoriginals.blogspot.com. If you'd like a Josie-Bea Originals button for your own blog just copy and paste one of the pictures below. Add a photo gadget to your page then for the URL link that it asks for paste the following: http://www.josie-beaoriginals.blogspot.com. Then those who click on it will link to the Josie-Bea Originals blogspot.

This one is animated.

This one is static.


I had this idea for my logo of a little girl walking through daisies carrying a flower umbrella while a little bee followed behind. I was so fortunate to find an awesome graphic designer on Etsy who put my idea into graphic form. I think she did an amazing job, and I LOVE my new logo.

Thanks everyone so much for your support of Josie-Bea Originals. I started this business one year ago this month and it has really grown steadily. It is a true blessing from God to have this little part time business that allows me to stay home with my girls. I have enjoyed the creative part as well as the learning part of this business. I'm looking forward to the 2ND year of Josie-Bea Originals

3 comments:

Howie said...

Congratulations Josie-Bea, I love your new logo and you are doing a great job.

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Very nice!!! I am so proud of Josie-Bea. The logo is great and the fact you made your childhood dream come true is amazing. Congratulations!!!

Love always,
Aunt Brenda
Memphis, Tennessee

Pam said...

What a great idea for a logo! Makes me want to buy something. I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. I am sure that both Josie and Bea would approve!
I love you lots-Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...