Saturday, May 2, 2009

Capturing Life in Photography

We recently went to take family pictures with the photographer A.K. Vogel. Although I love the pictures we have had made in the past in a studio, I have always longed for photographs that captured us as real people living life. A.K. Vogel not only has an eye for photography, but also an eye for life. These are only a few of the amazing pictures that A.K. took of our family just last Thursday. I was and am amazed at her gift. See what you think.









6 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are beautiful!!

Emily said...

I love them. I may get more info. later. By the way the towels looked GREAT and I will get the $ in the mail Monday. Thanks!

MaryBeth said...

Wow! Awesome pictures. Everyone looks great!

Sarah said...

She is truly talented....what great subjects to photograph!

Sarah Harper said...

Wow! Those pics are awesome! (Oh, and speaking of photography, you've totally turned me on to the pioneer woman ... I *have* to get photoshop now!)

Brenda Ledbetter said...

The pictures are very nice. It captures the real moments. Thanks for letting us see them.

Love always,
Aunt Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...