Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thinking Snow!

Snowman 2006
Emma-Caroline's First Snow, February 2006

Sophie's First Snow, February 2008

Well, as of today, we have not seen snow here in Knoxville since last February. Emma-Caroline and Sophie's experience with snow has been minimal with the small dustings we have had over the past few years. But snow is snow, and the girls did get to feel a little of the white stuff between their fingers. We hope for at least a little snow this winter. For those who live in New York or elsewhere where it has snowed a lot this year, you may think we're crazy for wanting a snowy day. But let's face it, there's nothing better as a kid in the winter then getting out in the snow and playing in it. I'd love for Emma-Caroline and Sophie to experience that little winter snowy pleasure. And I'd love getting to be a kid again too!

3 comments:

rhonda said...

I live in new york and always look forward to the snow. I wish someday that the girls could be here for a blizzard and could play with the snow. When their father was young and we received snow he would be out in it for hours playing with his friends in it.

MaryBeth said...

Oh my goodness...your girls are so precious in their little pink coats! I'll cross my fingers for you!

Amanda said...

I'm with you! We are hoping and praying for snow here, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...