Thursday, November 7, 2013

Taking Away the Expectations

The past couple of years have been difficult for me to really engage in my writing here on my blog. I have lived in the moments of my life and have had every intention of writing a blog post to chronicle those happy or sad  times; however, as life clicks along and habit turns into a distant after thought, the best of intentions sometimes go to the way side. I have contemplated doing back posts about the things that we have done throughout the year, placing those events in the proper chronological month. That idea has quickly become more like a daunting task which further renders me lacking in real desire to write and publish a blog post. Hence, I am at the point I am at today, where I throw out the expectations I have of myself in keeping a blog and just blog because I feel that it's something I want to do at this given moment. As the days of the month of November seem to pass as quickly as the falling leaves, I am thankful that I have the opportunity to look back and reflect over some happy times we recently had to celebrate Halloween. Time continues to tick on despite any specific expectations we may have for any given thing. The important thing is simply to enjoy the moment and to find happiness in reflecting on those moments in life that may make you want to pick up the camera and snap a few shots.
Our All Hallow's Eve Celebration at church.






Halloween Night 2013

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Wow. What a cute celebration - I haven't blogged in two months - just not the blogging time I guess. I enjoy reading others, just usually post pics on instagram and call it a day. So glad your posting tho - love catching up. Blessings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...