Friday, July 12, 2013

Spreading Joy!

I was reminded this morning from a blogger whom I enjoy reading about the gift of spreading joy. KariAnne at Thistlewood Farms has a knack for always spreading joy be it in direct words as she does today over on her blog or through her sharing of her room transformations, projects and recipes. KariAnne is full of joy that just bubbles over from her blog to her readers. If you haven't ever visited KariAnne at Thistlewood Farms, visit her today and check out all of the other wonderful things she joyfully shares there. Thanks KariAnne for always sharing your joy!

2 comments:

thistlewoodfarm said...

Amy!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooo much! I am dancing around in my new sparkly flip lops....and full of such joy right now....just because of you!

Happy day sweet friend!
karianne

Sheri said...

I agree - I drool over her pics - Love love love her farm house! Hope your summer is going good with your little princess'. Have a blessed weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...