Thursday, November 10, 2011

Miss Coral Maple

You all remember my favorite little tree, don't you? I think I have photographed her over this past year in all the seasons. She is quite a little beauty with her red trunk and limbs. Miss Coral is putting on quite the show at the present moment with one last leaf display before the November winds showcase her beautiful red trunk. I wish I could have y'all over to meet Miss Coral Maple. She is a sweet little Southern Lady and always dazzles her guests with amazing beauty!


2 comments:

nancy said...

I love your Maple tree. She looks like candy - good enough to eat!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

The leaves are so pretty, and it sure does look like a candy leaf at that. How special.
Always,
Aunt Brenda - MEMPHIS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...