Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Leaf Fun!

Since Halloween night, November has swirled in as rapidly as the leaves falling all around us here in East Tennessee. This has been a glorious fall and with the mild temperatures, sunny clear blue skies and beautiful foliage, it is no wonder that this is one of my most favorite times of the year. Posts have been scarce this past week, but as always I will catch up. The 365 finish line is here. I can see it and I am thrilled! Here is a little of the fun we have been having this wonderful Fall!


3 comments:

nancy said...

THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!!! Howie is great and so patient! It really has been a beautiful Fall, and I'm so glad y'all are enjoying it. Amy, your video made my day!

paige said...

ya'll are too cute!!
we've had, what seems to me, the most beautiful fall this year too.
love your new blog banner
xo

Brenda Ledbetter said...

I posted earlier but it must have gotten lost. That is so funny, Howie down in the leaves, I didn't notice it at first until the girls ran away and then I thought it looked like the outline of a person in the leaves, what a suprise when Howie raised up. How playful and fun he makes it for the girls. I noticed Barkley sitting patiently guarding Howie I think. I love the fall time of the year, it is certainly a time of beauty with the leavs turning like they do. Memphis has had a great fall this year too.
Love you all,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...