Saturday, February 1, 2014

Insta-January 2014

I have been trying to find a way to incorporate my Instagram shots on the blog. There are so many shots I may capture on my camera phone that just don't get to the blog somehow. I really want to be more intentional of getting those shots recorded here as one of the things I use this blog for is an online scrapbook of our life as a family. If you have any suggestions, I am all ears! I found this site to make collages; however, I am not sure I really like the outcome. I'd rather have all of my Instagram photos for the month in a collage in which the photos are all the same size. And I really don't want the company logo on my collage as is seen in the one below. This version was free, and since I am exploring options, I didn't want to pay any $ for a service if I don't really like it, or if I can get another service for free. So . . . it's a work in process. I will find something that will meet all of the criteria I am looking for soon. Until then, the collage below is a start :-)!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...