Saturday, April 11, 2009

Taking a Walk Down "Easter Bunny" Memory Lane

We visited the Easter Bunny this past Sunday for our annual picture with the little white guy. (These pictures from years past are a little fuzzy because I took pictures of the pictures instead of scanning them in.) This year, Sophie was not about to sit on Mr. Bunny's lap, so I again had the pleasure of a photo opt. Emma-Caroline had the same sentiments when she was Sophie's age, so I sat in for the picture that year too. I guess if there was some big hairy looking thing that was more than twice my size, I'd be a little leery of sitting on it's lap too.

Emma-Caroline's 1st visit with the Easter Bunny. She was 14 months and NOT happy.

Emma-Caroline was still hesitant to sit on the lap of the Bunny. Here is my 1st picture with the Bunny and Sophie's too. I was 7 months pregnant with Sophie.

Both girls loved Mr. Bunny last year. Emma-Caroline had just turned three
and Sophie was 9 months old.

Our photo this year. Sophie climbed my leg when she thought she was going to have to sit with Mr. Easter Bunny.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...