Monday, April 27, 2009

A Double Happy Birthday!

Today is my Aunt Linda and my Aunt Brenda's birthday. Yes, they are twins! When my grandmother was pregnant with them, the doctor was unaware of the fact that she was having twins as only one heartbeat was detected and there were no ultrasounds.
The doctor was constantly on her about her weight gain. When the time came for the "baby" to be born, the doctor was very apologetic to my grandmother when she gave birth to two babies instead of one with each weighing just at 7 pounds. No wonder she had gained so much weight! She was carrying 14 pounds of babies!
Aunt Brenda and Aunt Linda with Emma-Caroline at age 6 weeks.

My Aunt Linda and Aunt Brenda are wonderful aunts whom I love very much. They are so loving and caring and have always made me feel so special.
Aunt Linda with Sophie at age 6 weeks
Aunt Linda and Aunt Brenda, I hope you both have a wonderful birthday today! You deserve it!

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Amy:

Thanks for making Linda and I feel so special. Today is our birthday!!! The days are passing so fast. Wow another beautiful, wonderful day and birthday to our credit.

Linda and I have always had so many good times together. We cherish all the times we have shared, and especially the time we came to Knoxville together to see our new niece, Emma-Caroline.

Thanks for making our special day so special.

Love always,
Aunt Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...