Sunday, April 19, 2009

Emma-Caroline' s Many Faces

All you moms know what it is like to try and get your child to cooperate for a picture. I think Emma-Caroline has had it with me and the camera. I saw a perfect opportunity to get some good close ups of her. The lighting was good and she was sitting still. But she was wise to my attempts and so it started out like this . . .

Which turned into this . . .
Then this . . .I'm slowly wearing her down.
Oh my goodness. . . is that a possible smile?
Oops! Spoke a little too soon!
Oh no you don't Mommy! I will hold my face out of a smile!

But, ah yes, Mommy always wins and a true smile emerges!
And a good picture is taken.
Only to end where we started in this . . .
But in the end, Mommy wins. All the pictures turned out pretty cute. Now to just put them in Photoshop!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...