Monday, March 30, 2009

And the Winner Is . . .

Pregnant with our first babies 2005
Emily (and Tucker), Me(and Emma-Caroline) and Amanda(and Evan)
Tucker and Evan were born 2 months after EC in May
Emily, Me, and MaryBeth

Thank you friends for responding to my blog post so quickly yesterday. Four out of the five of you that "won" a free tshirt are my dear friends from Loudon. I couldn't resist posting this picture of all of us when were expecting our first babies, with the exception of MaryBeth. You girls are the best. Sarah H. you are the best too! Here are the choices for applique for your freebie. Let me know in a reply what you would like and what size you will be needing.

Boy's applique: dump truck, fire truck, crab, soccer ball, car, lion, giraffe, elephant, dog head, turtle, train, football.

Girl's applique: flower, lady bug, lady bug with flower, flip flops, flamingo, bee, beach tools (pail and shovel), watermelon, butterfly.

You don't have to limit to what I haven't done if you would like one of my other appliques as your freebie.

MaryBeth, I could create a big brother tee for Luke and matching onesie for new baby. Y'all decide and let me know what you would like as well as the name or initials you would also like on your shirt. Then I'll get started and send them to you.

Thanks again ladies!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY! But I'm going to have to kill you for that picture, LOL! No, pregnancy was a wonderful time, but I don't remember looking so "puffy", LOL.

I'd love the ladybug with flower for Chloe... I don't know if you have small enough for her(?) in a regular t, though. 12 months would probably be good so she could wear it through the summer and just her name would be fine.

If you can't do small enough for the freebie... let me know and I'll pick something for Evan.

I still am going to order some things from you, too. Thanks, Amy! You are very talented!

Emily said...

Amy~
I am not sure which one I want for Rylee. Which one looks good on a colored shirt? Rylee does not look too good in a white shirt b/c of her pale skin. However, for Tucker I want the baseball one. Tucker will need a 4T and Rylee will need a 3T I guess b/c I am afraid a 2T may get too small too quick. How do they run?

Courtney said...

Amy, I think I will go with the football for Wiley, a 3T. And yes a 2T for Gracie's bunny shirt. I will take a look at Etsy, that would be great for my little dresses, I am also doing hairbows and glass tile pendants so that would be good too.

Emily said...

Ok I want to get Rylee Kate the bunny one in a 2T. Would it look ok on a colored shirt?
I want the baseball for Tucker.
When do you think I can get the bunny shirt by?

MaryBeth said...

I love the big brother/little brother thing with a matching onesie. Luke will probably need a 5T. I would like a dog head, football, or car...whatever you think would look best. I trust your taste, so just do what you think would look best ;) Let me know how much I owe you for the non freebie. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...