Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma-Caroline!

4th Birthday Party 3/1/09




Celebrating 3rd Birthday Party at the Little Gym with friends 3/8/08


3rd birthday 3/3/08 in Walt Disney World


2nd Birthday Party 3/3/07





First Birthday Party 3/4/06



Today is Emma-Caroline's fourth birthday! I can't believe she is already four years old. It seems like only yesterday that she was born, and then I also can't ever remember life without her. She is such a "big girl" now. So independent, so creative, so intelligent, so beautiful . . . just the perfect gift from God. I love her with all my heart, and I feel so blessed to have her in my life. On the wall in Emma-Caroline's room there is a plaque that I bought shortly after she was born which reads "Every good and perfect gift is from above" James 1:17 "You are a gift from God." And she is. Happy birthday sweet girl!

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

All the pictures are so awesome. I loved looking at them all. Sorry I have not been able to post lately, I have been so busy. I have indeed been looking at the pictures. They are so special. Happy Birthday, Emma-Caroline. I enjoyed all the pictures from your trip too.

Love always,
Aunt Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...