Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Josie-Bea Originals Tshirts!





I have recently acquired many new appliques for the Spring and Summer. I am working hard at trying to find appliques that are cute for boys too. I have LOTS of new ones and I am looking for an excuse to make a tee shirt so I can place it on my josiebeaoriginals.etsy.com site as well as my Josie-Bea Originals blog site. Soooo, those of you who are reading this and are one of the first five to reply to this post, I will create a free tee shirt for your little boy or girl. The only stipulation I have is that you will have to choose one of the new designs that I don't already have posted (I'll let you know what I have to offer). Please check out my Josie-Bea Originals blog site linked to this page and look at my Etsy shop at josiebeaoriginals.etsy.com. Good luck! I hope you are one of the lucky five!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the bunny and the baseball, they are adorable! I need to get with you on the little princess dress before we leave for Florida. If I ordered the bunny tee for Gracie for Easter would that give you enough time? I told a lady about your shirts, she asked me where I got Gracie's little polka dotted pink and brown shirt, hopefully that will be a sale for you!

Amanda said...

Those are adorable! I'd love to get something for my kiddos!

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Hey Courtney and Amanda,
Well, you two are definitley going to get a free tshirt. I will e-mail you both with other appliques that I have. Courtney, I can get a bunny tshirt to you by Thursday. What size do you need,
2T?

MaryBeth said...

Very cute! I am interested in boy things, as you can imagine...

Sarah Harper said...

Cute stuff as usual, Amy! Do you have anything new that might be cute on Max? I still want to get an ice cream cone dress for Cate when you get those dresses in ...

Emily said...

Amy~
I definitely want a bunny shirt for Rylee and a basball one for Tucker. How much are they?

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Awesome ladies! We have our five; Courtney, Amanda, MaryBeth, Sarah, and Emily. I will be contacting you all soon to get your free shirts started. Four of the five of you are my LES friends. Thanks for your replies! If you have anything you are looking for, let me know and I either have it or I can get it. Talk to you all soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...