Saturday, February 7, 2009

My First Josie-Bea Originals Blog Order!


Today I completed my very first order off of my Josie-Bea Originals blog spot. It is for a friend that I used to teach with in Loudon whom I haven't seen in several years. I am thrilled to have been able to do these shirts for her little girl as well as to be back in contact with my friend. I am also excited to be able to offer a way for people to order some of my creations from my blog. This week, I am setting up a "Paypal" account so that people will also be able to pay online. Thanks Courtney for being my first web order! I hope you will like these little shirts for Gracie. I enjoyed making them for her.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Those are too cute, I love them! I can't wait to see them on her. I showed them to Gracie and she said, "Mommy, those are PRETTY!" You really did a great job.

Josie-Bea Originals said...

Oh thanks so much Courtney! I'm glad Gracie likes them. They are going out in Monday's mail, so they should be there by Tuesday.

Brenda Ledbetter said...

I just love the designer creations you have made, they are so nice. I hope your business really flourishes because I know your heart and great talent are in this business.

Love always,

Aunt Brenda
Memphis, Tennessee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...