Tuesday, February 3, 2009

100 Posts and Counting!

Our snow lady "Kasey" as Emma-Caroline named her. She's a little lopsided since I only had one glove while making her. Her candy eyes melted last night to leave a rosy hued face.
Getting ready to throw a snowball

I realized as I began this post that this is "The Avery House" blog's 100th post. Wow! Over the past 7 months since I started the blog, I have managed to complete 100 posts. Whether they are news worthy or not, the posts have been a lot of fun to do. I have enjoyed the blogging world and keeping friends and family updated on our day to day life. I also have enjoyed hearing from you all as you have commented from time-to-time on the posts I have made. Thanks for taking part in our life. We wish we could share all of our happenings in real time, but the blog world to me is the next best thing. Above are a couple of pictures from today's snow adventures. See you in our next blog post.

1 comment:

Howie said...

Congratulations on your 100th post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...