Sunday, September 28, 2008

Greek Fest

The Knoxville Greek Festival usually occurs on the last Friday, Saturday and Sunday of September. They have had it in August and in the Spring, but my favorite time is in the early Fall. I LOVE the Greek Fest and look forward to it every year.

The food is fabulous especially the baklava. The music is great and the dancers are wonderful. And I always love touring the Greek church St. George and looking at the amazing mosaics. This past year as well as this one, Emma Caroline really got into the dancing. Sophie enjoyed the music and a little baklava as well.

I also ran into a few of my students that I had in 2nd grade at Sacred Heart. They are in 5th grade now and have grown so much! We had a great time and look forward to next year!

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Glad you got home from the vacation okay. The Greek Fest looks fun. I know the girls enjoyed it too. Howie and Emma-Carolin look so cute on the dance floor together. I know that must have been fun. Your students and you look so happy to see each other. I know that was awesome for them to run into you there also. Have a great week.
Love,
Aunt Brenda
l

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...