Friday, September 12, 2008

They Say It's Your Birthday!

Happy Birthday Kelly! Today is my youngest sister, Kelly's 21st birthday. For those of you who have not met my "Kells," she is a beautiful person both inside and out and is an awesome little sister. I was 13 when Kelly was born and I remember it as if it were yesterday. She came to us early and was the tiniest little bundle with a head full of hair. Despite our age difference, I feel as close to Kelly as any sister would. I feel so blessed to have Kelly and Katie as sisters and I love spending time with both of them. Kelly is also an incredible aunt to Emma Caroline and Sophie. She is the type of person who will drop everything to help someone and she does so without complaining or wanting recognition for her efforts. Kelly is a beautiful, graceful and kind-hearted young woman. Happy 21st Birthday Kells! Have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness Ames! Thank you SO much for that wonderful tribute! I cried while reading it because of those kind loving words! Thank you thank you thank you! I love you so much Amy!!!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

That is such a sweet tribute to your sister. Sisters are special. I am so glad you have two very sweet sisters, Amy.

Happy Birthday Kelly from Aunt Brenda in Memphis, Tennessee.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...