Monday, January 13, 2014

A*Very New Name


I have been blogging now for almost six years. When I first became a blogger, I did not know that I could pick my own name on Blogger for the blog spot. I just let the Blogger site pick a name for me and they selected averytnfamily.blogspot.com. When I first set up a blog, I chose to call it "The Avery House" as it was mostly about our family and our everyday happenings.
 I still chronicle our family life here, but I also use my blog as an online journal of my own thoughts and ponderings. This past summer in marking the 5 year anniversary of my blog, I chose to change the name of our blog to "A*Very Cottage Home" playing off of our own name Avery and wanting to be more focused on cottage style living.
 I soon realized, however, that my blog posts are not truly geared to cottage living only and actually take on a more holistic or 'lifestyle" approach focusing on every day living and seeing life and the daily living of life as sacred.
  In beginning a new year, I have decided to once again rename the blog to fit the way in which we live and view life around our home. So welcome to "A*very Blessed Home: finding the sacred in day to day living." As always, it is my hope that who ever visits my blog that he or she will find it a warm and inviting place to come to,  and that my blog offers encouragement and food for thought about everyday living.

3 comments:

Between You and Me said...

I love your new blog name...hard to believe you've been blogging 6 years!!!

I need to think about how long I've been at it...maybe I'm going on 5???

{edie} said...

I love it, Amy!!
You are such a blessing to me and I'm so thankful that blog world has made it possible for us to find each other.
Much love,
edie

Sheri said...

Great idea. LOVE the name. Thanks for sharing all you do. Blessings on your day sweet one. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...