Friday, March 22, 2013

The Beginning of SpBRRRring Break!

Brrrr! I thought Spring had a arrived, but someone forgot to wake up the sun! It has been chilly here with high temps in the 30's and snow flurries! I am not going to say that I am yippy skippy happy about this cold snap, but I am taking measures to spring it up on these winter temperature days.
 Today I bought a very large amount of m&m's to fill my apothecary jar. It looked so bright and festive dressed in it's Easter spring like colors, that I brought it out in the yard for a photo shoot.
 Somewhere between shots 1 and 15, Miss Apothecary Jar took a tumble and her lid broke. But that did not stop me from shooting a few photos still in the spirit of trying to capture a bit of spring on a cold cloudy day.
Sooo, I am without warm spring temperatures and minus a lid to my apothecary jar, but, hey, at least I have m&m's

the long road                                 

3 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

I LOVE M&M's....and the Easter colors are my favorites! (I prefer the peanut ones, but it's not a big deal.) Great captures.

Anonymous said...

What a great way to capture color and spring!!!

patty said...

oh-sorry about the lid! but the photos came out great! i know-i can't believe the temperatures lately!! brrrr is right!

thanks for linking again!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...