Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kids Mythbusters

OK all my friends with young children, one of my friends, Sarah H. just started a new blog for her son Max called "Kids Mythbusters." Max is super into science in a cool way and loves the actual show "Mythbusters" on TV. He wanted to start his own show starring himself doing scientific experiments. The blog web show was just launched last night, but it is already a hit in my household. Check it out at http://www.kidsmythbusters.blogspot.com/ I also have the link posted in my Friends and Family blog list column.I am very impressed and wanted to share it all with you. You rock Max! And so do you Sarah!

Mr. Science Whiz Kid!

1 comment:

"Buster" said...

Thanks! Max is very excited about this. He has found his calling! lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...