Saturday, September 19, 2009

Go Gators?

This morning while I was getting the girls dressed for game day, decking them in orange of course in hopes that the VOLs will beat the Gators in Florida today, Sophie said as clear as you please, "Go Vols!" It was so cute to hear her say it in her little voice that Howie and I immediately agreed that this needed to be recorded and shared with all of our friends and families. Sophie had other ideas as to who she thought she should cheer on today! Could my child be prophetic in knowing what the outcome of the game will be today? I sure hope not! PS, please don't be alarmed by Emma-Caroline's exuberance towards Barkley.

1 comment:

Howie said...

I promise I did not teach Emma Caroline the choking maneuver on Barkley.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...