Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Seersucker Summer




Summer time always makes me think of Southern gentlemen wearing a nice seersucker suit and maybe a straw hat. I do love seersucker! It wasn't until after we were all dressed this morning and downstairs eating breakfast that I realized, after Emma Caroline pointed it out, that we were all dressed alike in seersucker. I've been asked many times before if I purposely coordinate the girls clothes with mine. The answer is no. I guess I just have a certain outfit on my mind and sometimes it just happens to show up on all of us. Today it was seersucker, blue to be exact and a white top. So here's to seersucker and the summer time memories it conjures up in the mind. Now, y'all go enjoy yourselves a nice glass of sweet tea.

1 comment:

Howie Avery said...

You wont see me ina seersucker suit or straw hat. Ha!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...