Thursday, July 17, 2008

Beautiful Blooms







We have many beautiful blooming plants, bushes, and trees in our garden; dogwood crepe myrtle, magnolia, rose, hydrangea, azalea. . . you name it and we may grow it in our garden. Many of these blooming beauties have been planted for a special occasion like the birth of our daughters or to commemorate their first birthdays. It's always a treat to see these plants bloom and to remember with fondness the significant moments in our life for which they were planted. Here are some pictures of some of my favorite blooms.

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Hello Amy, Howie, Emma-Caroline & Sophie:

I have been so busy lately that I forgot to read the blogs. I caught up today. I love the beautiful flowers and the uniqueness of them to family history. Regarding the outfits, that is precious too. I remember Grandpaw Thomas Albea dressing in seersucker and wearing a straw hat. He was quite a dresser and always looked so good.
Amy I think your business is so awesome and also the fact that you named it for two grandmothers is quite nice. They would be so proud of your foresight into what is a special business adventure and very unique too.

I am at work right now so best go for now.

My love to you all.

Aunt/Great Aunt Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...