Friday, April 6, 2018

Paddington Station!

When I was a little girl, I use to dream of having my very own Paddington Bear. I always thought he was the most delightful bear and would imagine in my head as I played that he came to live with me one day. I never had an actual Paddington Bear stuffed animal, but I did have my own version of him as a child and would dress him up and play tea party or school many an afternoon in my childhood. I received a Paddington Bear as an adult after one of Howie's trips to London. He brought all three of his girls a Paddington to have as her ver very own. On our way back from Windsor Castle, we took the train into Paddington Station. And of course we all had to visit Paddington Bear himself!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...