Monday, June 27, 2016

Sophie is Nine!

Eight years ago I began writing this blog under the title "The Avery House" It has grown and changed over the years with new looks and titles. At the time, I didn't know that I could have chosen my own blogger address. I was assigned averytnfamily.blogspot.com and that is what has such ever since. My first posts were about Sophie turning 1 year old and now our sweet girl is nine! Hard to believe that she is already 9 years old as well as that I have been writing on this blog for eight years now. Although I have not gotten back into my regular writing pace, I still enjoying recording our family happenings here in this space. Today we will celebrate our Sophie Rose who is now a big nine year old!
 The Birthday Girl!
 Making a Wish!
 The perfect card from Macaroon the Hamster!
 Opening gifts
 A golf necklace from Nana!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...