Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Beginning and Ending

            It has been some time that I have sat down and typed out a post here on my blog. At times composing blog posts have seemed so difficult. The words have not come. I have missed this place, however, I feel that I have needed this quiet and introspective time to allow myself to go through the process of moving to a new state and all the new changes both physically, mentally and emotionally that go along with big changes. Today I begin writing once again.
            In my beginning of writing again, it is ironic that this post will also celebrate the ending of our oldest daughter's years in elementary school. Emma-Caroline has been blessed over the years of elementary school with amazing teachers from Mrs. Hughes in Kindergarten, to Ms. Ellison in first grade, to Mrs. Tarbett in second grade, to Ms. Murphy in third grade, to Ms. Hulsey in fourth grade and finally to Mrs. Crickenberger in fifth grade. She has attended BES all six years at two different schools, Bearden Elementary School in Knoxville, Tennessee for kindergarten through fourth and Brownsville Elementary School in Crozet, Virginia for fifth grade. Both schools have formed our child both academically and socially in amazing ways. We feel blessed that Emma-Caroline had such a wonderful elementary school experience. Now she is off to middle school at Henley Middle School. Congratulations Emma-Caroline! We are very proud of you, sweet girl! Here's a look back at Emma-Caroline's elementary school years.
Kindergarten Year in Mrs. Hughes' class.

First Grade Year in Ms. Ellison's Class





Second Grade Year in Mrs. Tarbett's class.



Third Grade with Ms. Murphy




Fourth Grade with Ms. Hulsey


Fifth Grade with Mrs. Crickenberger




Fifth Grade Graduation





1 comment:

absees123s said...

Oh my goodness! I loved seeing those pictures, as it reminded me of such a wonderful class that year! I loved each and every day she was in my first grade class. Love and miss you all dearly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...