Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving Day

My Dad and Pam arrived the Sunday before Thanksgiving allowing our family to have a wonderful visit leading up to and after the day of the feast of giving thanks. I ordered our meal from Whole Foods this year and really feel it is the way to go in having a Thanksgiving feast. Don't get me wrong, I do love to prepare meals for my family, but the Whole Foods experience is quite delightful and super delicious too. And most important, it allows the cook to be able to enjoy her family instead of spinning a bunch of pots and pans around on her head all day ;-). Our day consisted of watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, the dog show, eating our wonderful dinner, talking, laughing, playing games, eating dessert, watching football and movies and thoroughly enjoying each other. I hope that all of our friends and family had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day as well. This kind of day is what I feel is what "Thanksgiving" is all about.













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...