Friday, November 4, 2016

Fall Decor

One of my favorite things to do is to decorate our home for the different seasons. When I was a little girl, my bonus mom, Pam would  always graciously ask me to set the table at dinner time. She would allow me to pick out the plates, placemats,  napkins and napkin rings as well to decorate the table to my heart's content. I LOVED this special "job" and would take my time picking out just the right set of table decor for the evening's dinner. I still love this special job and may even bogart the responsibility at times from my own two girls ;-). This year for Thanksgiving, we will be hosting my dad and Pam as well as my sister Kelly and brother-in-law, Leif. I am thrilled they are coming which is always another excuse to gussy up the house and table for guests.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...