Monday, March 3, 2014

Turning Nine is Awesome and Fine!

Our sweet Emma-Caroline turns nine years old today on March 3rd.
 It has been such a wonderful joy to have Emma-Caroline as a daughter and to watch her as she has grown in to the little person that she is today. Emma-Caroline has always enjoyed puzzles and technology and figuring things out. She has an amazing and brilliant mind that is very much like my dad's in which they are able to analyze the parts and put something together within their mind and then transfer it perfectly into real life.
 Emma-Caroline at age 1 would sleep with puzzles in her crib, at 2 she was showing me how to set up the DVD player and play my camera images on the television, at 5 she was reading on a 5th grade level and taught herself how to write in cursive.
 She is a whiz at any electronic and she also recently taught herself how to knit. I know I sound like some kind of "Bettie-Bragerson" in talking about Emma-Caroline's abilities, but simply stated, I am always amazed at what she is able to do all on her own fruition.
 She is a wonderful and sweet child and I feel so very blessed each day that God has given me as her mother.
We love you sweet Emma-Caroline and we hope your year as a nine year old brings as much joy, adventure and fun to you as you bring to our lives!

1 comment:

paige said...

morning friend!! i finally figured out how to override the inability to comment when i read through bloglovin! so yay!!
happy birthday to your beautiful emma caroline!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...