Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Music Makes Your Heart Sing

One of the things that both of our girls enjoy is music. You will hear them singing, composing, playing and listening to music at some point during each and every single day. I love hearing their sweet little voices belt out familiar tunes as well as spur of the moment melodies they sing as they happily go about the day. Emma-Caroline enjoys singing in our church's children's choir and both girls love their music classes at school with Mrs. Parker. On Tuesday, I was invited to chaperone Emma-Caroline's class field trip to the Knoxville Symphony at the Tennessee Theater. I was thrilled to go and hear the orchestra play in one of my favorite venues. I snapped a few iPhone photos to document our day. It was a wonderful trip with my favorite little second grader!











3 comments:

nancy said...

Today, all day, my heart strings have been playing "Moon River". Don't ask me why - they just are.

I love that you are teaching the girls to love music, and although I know that a lot of it comes naturally, the more you expose them to beautiful and really good music, the more appreciative of it they will become.

Sheri said...

you are an awesome mom!!!!! xo

patty said...

i miss those class trips w my kiddos! looks like y'all had a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...