Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer Hydrangeas

One of the blessings of the home we have is an abundance of beautiful hydrangea that bloom with such a splendor, it is truly an amazing site to behold. We have at least five different types of hydrangea in our yard which makes all of the blooms even more magnificent to look at. I will admit,  I feel that I am one of the luckiest girls on the planet to have such a wondrous garden in my very own back yard. Here are a few of our beautiful ladies in full bloom.










4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Soooo pretty!

Sarah Harper said...

They're Gorgeous, Amy!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

What a blessing to behold. I love the colors and the awsome arrangements of the flowers. Beautiful for sure. Love always,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

nancy said...

On my recent visit with you all in Knoxville, I had the most wonderful pleasure of sitting right in the midst of your beautiful and amazing hydrangea blooms! For a moment I was "Alice in Wonderland"! It is such a special and beautiful place! Thank you for such a treat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...