Thursday, May 17, 2012

Preschool Pomp and Circumstance

Our sweet Sophie Rose graduate from Sacred Heart Preschool on May 16, 2012. It's a little hard for me to believe that our time at Sacred Heart Preschool has come to an end. We have enjoyed all the years that we have been a part of this wonderful preschool beginning with my own years when I worked in the three year old room with Miss Michelle while I finished my Masters in Elementary Education, and then later when both Emma-Caroline and Sophie began attending the preschool as infants and now have both graduated to go on to elementary school. Miss Candi and all of the teachers as Sacred Heart Preschool are the BEST and we will miss seeing them each day. We will visit often and will always look back on our years at Sacred Heart Preschool with great fondness.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...