Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Bumble Bee

On Sunday, the Avery Family enjoyed a special night of "Trunk-or-Treat" at the Church of the Ascension. Unfortunately, my computer crashed and I was unable to download more pictures from our night; however I was able to get this little picture and thought it just had to be shared. For those of you who are family and close friends, you know that Sophie is a "Sowell" baby through and through, meaning that she looks like my side of the family. She especially favors my Granny Bea. So it is fitting that Sophie is a little Bee this year for Halloween. Sometimes I am just awed at the looks and expressions she gives me as they remind me so much of my Granny Bea. She was a wonderful and special grandmother whom I miss very much. What a blessing it is to see Granny Bea smiling at me through my own child's eyes.

2 comments:

rhonda said...

what a precious picture of sophie that is. What a joy she would of been to your grandmother Bea like she is to all of us.

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Sophie is so precious and beautiful. I think she looks so much like Grandmother Bea also and the Sowell side of the family. I see Grandmother Josephine in her too sometimes. What a treat to see our family in our little ones. Of course Emma-Caroline looks so much like her dad's side of the family...with her dark eyes and olive skin, she is certainly a beauty queen too. Your two daughters are so very special to us, we love you all so much. Tell Howie hello for me and give the girls a big hug from Aunt Brenda in Memphis, Tn. Happy October Holidays!!!

Love always,
AuntBrenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...