Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Celebration and Family Time

Although there are many times I miss Knoxville on a weekly basis, it is wonderful that I have my sister Kelly who lives only an hour and a half away in Stafford, Virginia and my first cousin Leigh and her family living only an hour away in Fredericksburg, Virginia. I am close to family now and get to see them on a regular basis which is so wonderful. This past weekend my dad and Pam flew into Washington DC from Florida to visit Kelly for her birthday. On Saturday they all came down to Charlottesville with Kelly's husband Leif. We had a wonderful celebration of Kelly's birthday together at Devil's Backbone and Bold Rock Cidery. It was so much fun to spend the day with everyone and I look forward to Thanksgiving when they will be coming to visit us again.
 Posing with Mimi at Devil's Backbone
 Auntie Kells the birthday girl!
 Mimi and her girls at Bold Rock!
 Being silly with Mimi and G-Daddy
 The birthday girl with Leif and Mimi and G-Daddy
 Daughters and granddaughters.
 An Avery Family Photo
All in the Family photo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...