Sunday, December 9, 2018

The Nutcracker 2018

This year both Emma-Caroline and Sophie danced in the Moscow Ballet's "Great Russian Nutcracker" at the Paramount Theater in Charlottesville. Sophie danced as a boy party guest and Emma-Caroline danced as a Snow Maiden. It was such a treat for me to see my girls dancing in a professional version of my favorite ballet. The girls and I have gone to see the Nutcracker since they were little beginning in Knoxville at the Tennessee Theater and continuing here in Charlottesville. Sophie has danced in the Nutcracker ballet with her studio the past two years and this year of course with the professional ballet company. On the day of this year's performance, Charlottesville got a foot of snow, so the atmosphere for the ballet was magical. It is a day I will always treasure.













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...