Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Our Neighborhood Winery

Living in Crozet, Virginia was a bit of an adjustment for me at first. I was used to living in a city and really have not ever lived in a larger city except when I was a child of 4 and 5 and my family lived on a farm in Livingston, Tennessee. Crozet is a very small town, but it is surrounded by beautiful mountains. There are also many local wineries close by including the one I call our "neighborhood winery" which is located one mile from our home. King Family Vineyard is beautiful and is very generous in sharing their amazing property with their guests. Each Wednesday they have a food truck come to the winery which allows their guest to enjoy after hours and the beautiful sunsets. We like going as a family and with friends. It is truly a treasure and something that I enjoy here in our small town.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...