Sunday, August 21, 2016

A Low Country Water Tour

As we prepare to say good-bye to summer with the start of the school year, I can't help but look back upon our wonderful family vacation with great fondness.
 One of the outings we decided to do one early morning was to go kayaking.
 Gliding across the water with Sophie as my kayak partner was something I feel was almost like being in heaven.
 The cool of the morning, the light breeze, the quiet of the water, the physical work of paddling . . . it was all a gift to the senses.
 I will always be grateful of stepping outside of my comfort zone and trying something I had never done before.
 I think it was my favorite part of our vacation and I hope to go kayaking as a family in the future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...