Friday, October 4, 2013

Pearly White

When I was a little girl, my dad used to say, "show me those pearly whites!" and I would grin the biggest smile! I remember the first tooth I lost in kindergarten. I was ecstatic because I was going to be a part of the "Tooth Club." Oh the little things that brought so much joy! This past Monday, our sweet Sophie became a member of the "Tooth Club" with the loss of her first tooth. Big sister aided in pulling her loose tooth and in setting up a note for her new tooth fairy. Sophie was surprised the next day to find $ for her lost tooth and a note from her tooth fairy introducing herself as "Pearly White!" Well now isn't that just a coincidence! We are happy to have a new tooth fairy at the Avery House! Here's to many more lost teeth!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...