Monday, September 2, 2013

Daddy-Daughter Trip

Howie informed me that he was going to take the girls to Atlanta about two weeks ago to go to a Braves/Mets game and to go to the American Girl Doll Store and perhaps the Children's Museum. He didn't invite me, so I concluded that this was a Daddy-Daughter trip. On Sunday, the three of them set out with Kanani and Emma-Caroline's just like me AG girl in tow. I received several photos as the trip went along which looked like loads of fun! Surprisingly I received no photos today from the baseball game. It was a rainy afternoon, but they still had a great time. I spent my days solo cleaning out toys and clothes in the girls rooms. I think we all felt like we had a great Labor Day weekend!















1 comment:

Lana Kim White Austin said...

I have missed stopping by....I've been MIA for months and months and just the past couple of weeks have gotten back to blogging and visiting blogs. How wonderful to see your beautiful family doing so well! We're doing great here...just so happy to have Tom home safely from Afghanistan!

Love/hugs/blessings,
Lana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...