Friday, June 21, 2013

Good Intentions and a Family Portrait

I have had the best of intentions of posting so many, many things here on The Avery House Blog. Life has been happening at warp speed and there are so many wonderful things to share. May came and I went off to a wonderful event called The Pearl Event the Triple Strand in Nashville. It was amazing and I will share more soon! We also had an amazing end to the school year and went straight into Vacation Bible School (of which I was a co-director, yikes!) Howie and I just got back from an incredible 15 year anniversary trip to San Francisco and Napa Valley just a day ago, and the girls are full force into summer swimming and tennis. We have Miss Sophie's birthday coming up and a planned visit from Nana. Life is just awesome! For my own sake, I will be getting on here to back-post and post about the wonderful life events we have been blessed to be a part of. Until then, I received a family photo from my sister's Kelly's wedding back in April. This may just be our Christmas card, y'all. But just in case it's not, I wanted to share it here. Hope your summer is all things wonderful and fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...