Saturday, April 14, 2012

Egg Hunts and More!

I am a tad bit late posting photos from our Eggs hunts. Sophie participated in five egg hunts and Emma-Caroline participated in four. We have candy eggs galore! And that sneaky Mr. Easter Bunny stopped by last night with more candy for my girls Easter baskets! It seems there was a good sale on candy at the Fresh Market and he just couldn't resist restocking the candy supply at the Avery House! This first week of the Easter season (and yes, Easter continues for 50 days after Easter day until Pentecost) has been full of some weariness from our Easter day joyfulness, but mostly lots of happiness and fun filled days with Sophie being on Spring Break. I will only be sharing our Easter Egg hunt photos as somehow in all the merriment of Sophie's spring break, I did not take a single photo. Happy Weekend!
Neighborhood Egg hunt, one of many!








Our neighborhood friends, Harlan, Sophie, Emma-Caroline, Ruby, and Parkey





The photos below were taken by Vaiden on Easter Day.
Silly little friends! I love Katie's face!
This is my favorite shot that Vaiden took!
Look at Davis! Such a dapper little man in his seersucker!


The hunt is on!

In the photo below, the girls smiled much bigger for Miss Vaiden than me!

3 comments:

paige said...

little ones in smocked easter dresses....i LOVE it!
i miss mine!

your images are so very pretty!!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Awesome Easter pictures, I love all the Spring colors, flowers and the joy of Easter Egg Hunting and the Celebration of Easter for our living Savior for all eternity.., Jesus.

I love the smocked Easter Dresses.
Awesome indeed!!!!

Love Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

nancy said...

To all of you - I have enjoyed your pictures so much. I am so glad that you had such a beautiful Easter and will have these pictures always to remind you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...