Friday, August 28, 2009

Follow the Yellow Brick Road!

One of Howie's mom, Beverly's favorite things is "The Wizard of Oz." She collects all sorts of memorabilia and I feel certain that if she were given the chance, she would don a pair of ruby slippers, click her heels three times and say, "There's no place like home!" Grandma Beverly, Aunt Rhonda and Ellen came for a visit this weekend, so I decided it was a perfect opportunity to have pictures made. I found two sweet little smocked Wizard of Oz dresses and of course ruby slippers for the girls to have their pictures made with Grandma Beverly. I think they turned out just splendid!




2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Those are the most awesome pictures. I love what you wrote also before the pictures. The pictures are something to cherrish forever. Thanks for putting them on the Avery House posting. The best to you all.

Love,
Aunt Brenda

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Viewing these awesome pictures again. I just love them. They are really special and look so good of the family.

Love you all,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...