Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dropping of the Face of the Earth and Other News!

Well, The Avery's have been on vacation with a trip off the face of the Earth. Actually, I have been SUPER BUSY catching up on orders from Josie-Bea Originals, and I am still not finished. Josie-Bea Originals has become very popular since I created a fan page for it on Facebook. Who would have known that Facebook would be such an amazing marketing tool, but it has been for me. I am definitely not complaining, but rather feeling overjoyed at the business that has come my way. I am so blessed! With that, Josie-Bea Originals now actually does have an official web site at http://www.josie-bea.com/. I have been working on it for just a few days now, so it is a work in progress, but it is up and ready for business. Come and visit and watch my daily progress. It's very simple for now and is far from listing all I have to offer, but it is a start and I am excited about it. In family news, We recently returned from an awesome trip to visit with my Dad, Pam and sister's Katie and Kelly. I will be posting pictures soon. Emma-Caroline is wrapping up summer tennis and will begin a new fall session. Sophie is going in for her 2 year check-up on Friday, so I will post about that soon. For all of you who have not received a thank you card for the gifts you sent Sophie in the mail or brought to the party, it's coming. I have just gotten a little behind with my new "boom" in Josie-Bea Originals orders. We hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the last days of summer.

2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Thanks for the update Amy. I am so happy for you. I am so excited that your business is doing so well. The family things you reported are awesome too.

Take care,
Love,
Aunt Brenda

Amanda said...

I'm glad you are doing so well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...